. Blended e-learning and its mechanism
• Teaching with the blended learning mechanism for complete academic programs (usually 25% personal attendance and the rest is online)
• The students are accepted from inside and outside the country, electronically or on paper through the website of the university, or by visiting one of the accredited university headquarters inside and outside the country.
• Payment is made electronically with credit cards for acceptance and registration of materials, or by direct transfer, or in person.
• The student is required to attend one or two weeks at the university headquarters or one of the approved centres with other colleges and universities inside and outside the country.
• Details of tables, libraries, classrooms, and others
• The student usually attends 25% of the course, including exam time
• Examinations are performed at officially approved headquarters inside and outside the country